Kentucky Tipline Logorfr-logo

Thank you for contacting the Commonwealth of Kentucky’s tip line web portal. This site enables you to submit a matter to the tip line anonymously by answering a series of questions. Alternatively, you may choose to provide your personal information so that employees investigating the matter you are reporting may contact you. Tipline.KY.Gov allows users to file reports in over 50 languages.

The tip line is hosted by Red Flag Reporting, an independent company that specializes in providing ethics and compliance intake and reporting systems for organizations like the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Once submitted, your matter will be reviewed by designated personnel within the Commonwealth of Kentucky, who will promptly, professionally and discretely respond to it.

For those wishing to mail tips or other information, please send correspondence to The Office of the Inspector General, Finance and Administration Cabinet,  200 Mero Street, 5th Floor, Frankfort, KY 40622. Or, you may do so anonymously by sending to Red Flag Reporting, P.O. Box 4230, Akron, Ohio 44321.

If you prefer to speak to a live operator, you can contact the Commonwealth of Kentucky tip line at 1-800-590-3921 (toll-free, U.S. and Canada). If needed, translators are available to assist with your call.

Video: How to File and Check a Report

File a Report Check an Existing Report

Report must be completed within ninety (90) minutes

IT Help Desk

For eMARS questions, contact the Division of Customer Resource Center at 502-564-9641 or by email at [email protected].

For computer related questions contact the Commonwealth Office of Technology [COT] hotline at 502-564-7576 or email questions to [email protected].

Executive Branch Ethics Commission

For questions or complaints for the Executive Branch Ethics Commission, call 502-564-7954 or visit 


For questions or complaints related to Labor issues such as wage and hour, occupational safety and health, workers claims, or other workplace standards concerns, contact the Labor Cabinet online:  or at 502-564-3070.

Consumer Protection

For questions or complaints for the Kentucky Attorney General, call 888-524-3672 or visit

Corrections and Criminal Justice Concern

For questions or complaints for the Justice and Public Safety Cabinet, email [email protected] or visit 

Public Safety

Questions related to public safety, energy and environment, contact the Office of Inspector General at 502-564-1985.

Transportation or Bridge Project Concern

For questions or complaints for the Transportation Cabinet, call 866-598-2644 or visit or 

Medicaid, Food Stamps, or Child Support Enforcement Concern

For questions or complaints for the Cabinet for Health and Family Services, call 800-373-2970 or visit

Note: Tipline.KY.Gov should be used for reporting fraudulent activity and/or theft, misconduct, safety violations, and unethical behavior. It should not be used for emergencies or general questions related to procurement, computer and network issues, miscellaneous administrative issues, or tax preparation issues. For information on other resources, please go to the “Other ways to get help” drop-down box.